We are the Channel Partners for M/s.Electronicon, Germany
- Electronicon have been associated with the manufacture of capacitors since the late 1930's.
- Electronicon becoming one of Europe's leading capacitor manufacturers supplying customers worldwide due to highest quality and reliability of all products.
Power Factor Correction Capacitors
- Electronicon capacitors are well suited for all applications in power factor correction.
- Excellent ratio of capacitance to volume, Electronicon power capacitors distinguish themselves by high AC-voltage load capacity and outstanding suitability for high rms and surge currents.
- Electronicon capacitors have a Self-Healing Dielectric and are provided with an irreversible overpressure disconnector (break-action mechanism,"BAM").
- Safe and reliable connection is guaranteed by original CAPAGRIP TM Capacitor Terminal.
Detuned Reactors prevents the amplification of harmonic currents and voltages caused mainly by power factor correction capacitors.
- Available Ranges : 5 KVAR to 100 KVAR
- Vacuum-impregnated with environmentally friendly, low-styrole resin for long operating life, high voltage strength and low noise levels.
- Very low power loss reactors since Cold Rolled Grain Oriented (CRGO)
- Integrated reversible thermal switch for monitoring of the reactor and control of external disconnection in case of overheating.