There are Two Ways
- Manual -
Start and stop of the humidification plant according to the outside climatic conditions.
- Automatic -
optimising and improving the efficiency of humidification plant.
Start and stop the humidication plant
- More End Breakages
- Less Productivity
- Poor Yarn Quality
- Ultimately More U.K.G
- Complaints from the Buyer
Optimizing speed and damper position
- Less End Breakages
- More Productivity
- Good Yarn Quality
- Ultimately less U.K.G
- No Complaints from the Buyer
|Without VFD & Humicon+||Supply air Stopped||With VFD & Humicon+|
|GMS / Spl. / Shift||69.9||62.5||69.9|
|Single Yarn Cost||263.1||270.75||261.75|
TEXSERVICES Way to Save Energy in Humidification Plant
Humicon+ is another milestone in Humidification plant automation to facilitate and achieve the desired climatic controls inside the department.
We have upgraded our HUMICON Control system to Humicon+ with additional features, based on the reliable and consistent performance achieved with more than 400 plants installed since 1995. Humicon+ helps to improve the productivity and quality of the end products in textile mills by maintaining required optimum humidity and temperature inside the department throughout the year.
Humicon+ consists of a versatile control unit, Energy efficient and reliable Danfoss Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), high accuracy RH & Temperature sensors and Damper Actuators. This control unit can be linked with centralized computer through high speed wireless connectivity to monitor and control climatic parameters of entire mill.
- Maintaining set climatic conditions inside department throughout the year by logical control of dampers and speed of fans & pumps.
- Energy Saving 15 - 45% with payback within 6 to 18 Months.
- Our system including damper control is easily adaptable for any Existing humidification Plant without any civil modification.
- Periodic Fluff elimination by logical control.
- Software to maintain gms / m3 present inside the department.
- Facility to develop customer specific software requirements
- SMS to inform fault alarm, maintenance schedule, etc., to authorized persons.
- Damper Control for re-circulation in case of extreme weather conditions.